logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From Bernd Weigelt weigelt.bernd at web.de on Wed Apr 10 17:09:47 BST 2013

Am 10.04.2013 17:55, schrieb Gerd Petermann:

Hello Gerd

> does that mean that you think that it only works when the 2nd type is also routable?

IMHO yes, but maybe types like 0x14, 0x15,to 0x2f also work, i didn't
test them.

all other types 0x10001ff didn't work for me.

0x0c with overlay 0x06 works like roundabout and the optic is like
residential.

You can test this with maps from my server, your account is enabled there.

Bernd