logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Apr 10 08:47:21 BST 2013

Hi Minko,

I understand that this is the intended function, but I don't see that the
code implements it like this.
I'm pretty sure that it adds two ways with exactly the same attributes in
spite of the type.

I'm going to debug it later.
Gerd

Minko-2 wrote