logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with bounds_*.zip

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Wed Apr 10 08:06:03 BST 2013

Hi Wanmil,

I like your first option:
1. Merge the options of the style file at the very beginning of mkgmap
 so that all mkgmap sources can uses the same set of options.

A lot of options are related to the style files. When I distribute my styles,
people (like Lambertus who 'produces' my Openfietsmap Worldwide)
don't have to change their mkgmap args file. The less options in this
args file the better.