logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Apr 9 22:00:50 BST 2013

Hi Franco,

you are right, I made a mistake while testing. I kept a map created with
r2447 (which is ok)
active. Sorry for that, I'll continue tomorrow.

Gerd

franco_bez wrote

<http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5756442/5_OREGON_ROUTE.png>