logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] overview2 branch

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Apr 9 08:01:06 BST 2013

Hi all,

I like to merge the branch to the trunk, but I first want to change the
configuration.
I like to change the settings like this:
When mkgmap creates an overview map, it adds by default all elements that
are contained in the lowest resolution of the *.img files.
If parameter --overview-cfg is given, mkgmap uses the filters specified in
this file.

In other words, the options --x-overview-add-points,
--x-overview-add-lines,  and  --x-overview-add-polygons will be removed, and
the default overcview-cfg file is like
point:*
line:*
polygon:*