logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Tue Apr 9 07:55:20 BST 2013

> How can I do this with the Oregon?

Hi Gerd, there are two ways to do this.
See http://gpsinformation.info/penrod/oregon/oregon.html

When you are in Demo Mode (simulator) you can change your simulated location.  We discovered this on our own, as there is no tab to press on the screen and no documentation from Garmin.  Simply press the lower right hand corner of the satellite page while in Demo Mode and it will bring up a map.  Move the cursor to your desired location and then press the USE tab on the map page.   Garmin's documented way to set location in Demo mode, is to select a point and hit 'go' to navigate to it.  You will then be prompted whether you want to move to this location.