logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Apr 8 12:34:39 BST 2013

Hi Franco,

okay. Please try also if you can reproduce the problem with only one osm
input file that contains Schwabmünchen, either produced by splitter or e.g.
JOSM.

Gerd

franco_bez wrote