logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Default style for Bridleway

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Sun Apr 7 17:47:00 BST 2013

On Sun, Apr 07, 2013 at 12:16:12PM +0200, Minko wrote:
>+1
>We use 0x16 in the adapted default style for Lambertus Generic Routable
>(new style) too.

OK, I will change it in a few days, unless there is objection from
someone.

BTW, highway=proposed was being generated as a highway until yesterday.
I added {delete highway; delete junction} action for it in order to get
rid of warnings about broken roundabout flare roads, when a proposed
roundabout was in the middle of a conventional 4-way intersection.

	Marko