logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From franco_bez franco.bez at web.de on Sat Apr 6 22:13:02 BST 2013

I just noticed another fact.

It seems that only the index are broken.
The POI index as well as the address search index.

If i  select "Schönwetter Automobile" from the POI list routing fails.
If I tap the exact same position on the map and hit GO, routing works.

I do not know how the road_class and road_speed settings for tracks can
affect the index, but this is what happens.

Ciao,
  Franco