logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Configuration for overview map

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Fri Apr 5 19:05:54 BST 2013

Hi Gerd,
I use line type 0x1602 which is specified in my overlays style:

#cycleway with track
0x1602: 0x0f, 0x10005

The meaning is that it uses 0f for routing and it draws line 10005 on top of it.

I dont use those lines at low resolution so I hope this will not give a problem?