logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Configuration for overview map

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Apr 5 18:57:54 BST 2013

Hi Minko,

GerdP wrote
> I think I'll add a check to make sure that point types are >= 0x0100
> and according to the TypWiz3 manual the sub type field must be <= 0x1f.

In r2556 I've implemented some checks for the type values, but I fear they
cause problems with your overlays
file. You lines style uses the invalid type 0x1602, this occurs also in the
overlays file.
I did not yet look at the code or debug that, so I am not sure what the
meaning of the overlays
file is. If it replaces the wrong type, I probably have to change the
checks.