logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Configuration for overview map

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Apr 5 15:10:12 BST 2013

Hi Minko,

yes. I fixed two more errors. Some POI were ignored. and the decoding of the type was wrong for POI.
If you style contains 0x1500, then you also have to use 0x1500 in the config file.
I am not sure, but it seems that POI with types  < 0x0100 should not be allowed, because
a type 0x01 is written to the img file as 0x0100.
Maybe someone can point me to a document abount this?

Gerd