logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Configuration for overview map

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Fri Apr 5 08:30:37 BST 2013

Hi Gerd,
The reason that my resolution 14 contains almost no data is because I was using it as sort of overview map.
Since you have picked up this, there will be no need for it anymore as soon the overview map is working.
So almost all elements in this resolution 14 I would like to see in my overview map, except type 0x36 (international cycling routes).

> But I think another problem is in your style files. The maps contain 6
> levels with data:
> [L 5:14, L 4:16, L 3:18, L 2:20, L 1:22, L 0:24]
> (the empty level 7 with resolution 13 is ignored)
>
> The level with resolution 14 contains almost no data.
> Example:
> 10137001.img contains
> zero points,
> two lines : [Type=36, label=EV4 (CENTRAL EUROPE ROUTE), Type=36,
> label=EV4
> (CENTRAL EUROPE ROUTE)]
> 30 polygons with the types 0x3d, 0x4b, and 0x010100
>
> I hope this helps?
>
> Gerd

So what is the problem there, am I using too many levels than allowed?