logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Configuration for overview map

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Apr 4 12:16:40 BST 2013

Hi Minko,

thanks for testing. The error was caused by a missing check. Fixed with
r2550.
This also implements the configuration file.
Usage --x-overview-cfg=path-to-cfg-file
Content of cfg-file should be as described before, except for the
line
polygon:
This is not allowed. Just don't write any line starting with polygon if you
don't want polygons.

Gerd

Minko-2 wrote