logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Multiple relation names

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Fri Mar 29 16:51:21 GMT 2013

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 10:47:17AM -0000, Geoff Sherlock wrote:
>OK, I managed to sort it out. Marko was right and the name combination
>should have been in the relations file.

I'm glad you sorted it out. I wrote the $(var) syntax exactly to address
this problem (multiple lines belonging to the same relation).

For what it is worth, I noticed a similar problem being discussed on the
OsmAnd mailing list a few weeks ago, and their solution seemed to be
something ad-hoc.  It should be obvious that a way can belong to
multiple routes.

Best regards,

	Marko