logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Strange squares on Garmin GPS device

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Mar 29 08:11:20 GMT 2013

forgot to mention that the --transparent option just tells mkgmap not to add
a background
polygon with type 0x4a. So, if you see "brownish squares" whitout this
option it is likely
that your type file contains these squares for type 0x4a.

Gerd

GerdP wrote