logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Overview map for Africa

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Mar 28 08:53:02 GMT 2013

Hi Minko,

I think the function implemented in the current patch ignores points completely. This has to be implemented as well as
the support for data with extended types.

Regarding the special style: I am not sure how this has to be done. The current implementation works only with the data
in the *.img files, so this would require a completely different logic, but afaik it should be possible.

Gerd