logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Overview map for Africa

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Mar 28 07:47:29 GMT 2013

Hi Minko,

yes, the code changed the background type 0x4b to 0x0b. I find this
also in the trunk version and in the current code of the display tool, so I am not sure
why this happens. In fact, I don't yet see how the code that reads the img files
should be able to read the extended type. Working on it ...

Gerd