logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Overview map for Africa

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Mar 27 10:27:14 GMT 2013

Hi Minko,

I think I managed to migrate the changes in the overview branch into the
current
trunk version.
Attached is the patch, the compiled binary is available here:
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/95/mkgmap.jar

overview_v1.patch
<http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5754899/overview_v1.patch>

I have added two options:
--x-overview-add-lines
--x-overview-add-polygons
If you add both, you get the result as with the branch version. If prefer
adding only the polygons
to see the shape of the continent.

By the way, the full img file for Africa has ~ 1.3 Mb.

So, feel free to play with it and suggest changes.

Gerd

Minko-2 wrote