logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] issues with tile boundaries

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Mar 24 21:30:40 GMT 2013

Hi Minko,

thanks for the feedback. I want to check first if I have to change the
checks in the split algo.
The current checks use the dimensension of the bbox, but with the patch the
value may be increased,
so we may hit some edge cases now.

Gerd

Minko-2 wrote