logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] check if road is connected to one side only

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Mar 21 12:56:32 GMT 2013

Would it be (without too much programming effort, nor too much
computation time) possible to extend the current is connected check, to
check for streets/lines connected to one side only?
I would love to have road_class and road_speed lowered by 2-
respectively -1 if this is the case....

Advantage would be a nicer routing graph I imagine - and thereby maybe a
little improvement for long distance routing...

--
keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org