logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Address Search Debugging

From Valerii Pekarskyi pekarskiy.valeriy at gmail.com on Wed Mar 20 12:39:24 GMT 2013

Thank you for your reply!

>You need to add --x-housenumbers to your cfg file
I cannot find any difference after adding --x-housenumbers to the cfg file
- I mean, after generating index for whole country resulting file should be
much bigger than previous, but it is not. I have upgraded my mkgmap to the
latest version, but resulting file became even smaller - 145Mb->141Mb. May
be there is some way to print, for example, housenumbers that are added to
the index with their streets etc?
Thanks for location-autofill, I am trying now to figure if it helps.
My bounds folder exists and is correct, otherwise mkgmap tells it is
missing in the standard output. I am generating it with the same daily
data, and cities are searched correctly - they are even named as expected
with using of mkgmap:admin_levelX that (I think so) are got from the bounds.

Best Regards,
Larry0ua