logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter Error

From RheinSkipper rheinskipper1000 at gmx.de on Wed Mar 20 10:47:46 GMT 2013

I already tried this method a while ago.

As marine devices support only a single gmapsupp.img container, I had to
combine both layers into one file at the end. The result looked good on my
marine device, but on handheld models the upper layer did not show up at
all. I feared there will be more unexpected or random behavior again, and
gave up this approach. But maybe I did something wrong.

I can try it again after my Easter holiday and maybe with your help we can
find a method that works predictably.