logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] issues with tile boundaries

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sun Mar 17 21:59:26 GMT 2013

After run the first mapsets with the aligned tiles, it seems they don't show the misalignement of the background (overview?) map anymore :-)
Also the gaps between the polygons disappeared, so the patch solved all the issues!

> I meant the default resolution used in splitter, but I think you are
> right
> that 13 is used for the overview map. I am not aware that the value
> has an
> influence on mkgmap, but I maybe wrong.
>
> Gerd

So yes, it does seem to have an influence, maybe --no-trim-to-polygon should be default (if a polygon is given)?
Or the algignment of the overview map should be improved?