logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Patch v1: check if road is connected

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Mar 16 09:30:09 GMT 2013

Hi,

I finally found a case which creates such a message:
The way
is part of mp-rel

So, WanMil guessed right, it is probably the mp code that creates these
ways.

The mp code creates a new way 4611686018427396419 for
126623972 and thus the strange message appears.

The mp-created way has the tags
mkgmap:stylefilter=polyline
mkgmap:mp_created=true
area=yes
highway=service

The original way is not connected to any road, so I think it is correct to
make this way
"not rouable".
One question remains: Would it be possible to print a better message?
I think about adding a tag with the id(s) of the OSM object(s) that were
used to create the
mp-way. Would that make sense?

Gerd

WanMil wrote