logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter Error

From RheinSkipper rheinskipper1000 at gmx.de on Wed Mar 13 16:21:21 GMT 2013

The readily made mkgmap.jar makes things a lot easier for me.

Your new option does indeed have an influence on draw order. But not as
expected or desired.

My test results are:

1.
With just 3 sample polygons draw order can be controlled perfectly by
preprocessing their order in the osm file. This works both with new option
enabled or disabled.
2.
With a real map and option disabled draw order is randomly.
3.
With the same real map and option enabled draw order is always wrong but
cannot be controlled by preprocessing.

Tests can be done very easily as no marine device is needed for that.
Mapsource renders exactly the same draw order as a marine device (as long as
there is no typ file of course).