logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter Error

From RheinSkipper rheinskipper1000 at gmx.de on Wed Mar 13 12:22:25 GMT 2013

Many, many thanks for working on this problem.

Unfortunately I am not familiar with patches. I tried to apply it using GNU patch 2.5.9 under Windows. But it crashes:

D:\OSM\mkgmap\mkgmap-r2526\src\uk\me\parabola\mkgmap\build>patch <marine_device_v1.patch
patching file MapArea.java
Assertion failed: hunk, file ../patch-2.5.9-src/patch.c, line 354

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.