logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter Error

From RheinSkipper rheinskipper1000 at gmx.de on Mon Mar 11 17:12:12 GMT 2013

Well, I used xml output just for some experiments. I tried to sort the output to control the draw priority of polygons. According to http://www.cferrero.net/maps/mkgmap_tiddlywiki.html#--preserve-element-order this should work, but it didn’t. So I can switch back to pbf again for now.

Not being able to control what is drawn on top of what is still my biggest problem in generating marine maps. Nautical chartplotters do not support TYP files, so controlling draw-priority via TYP is not an option for the Garmin marine lineup.