logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Suppressing dead-end-checks for parking entrance/exit

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Mar 11 07:11:25 GMT 2013

Hi Marko,

attached is version 2 of the patch which checks only first and last node of a road.

Please check:
I think the code in RouteNode.reportDeadEnds() does not report a dead end oneway if the routeNode contains
a normal (twoway) road because both flags noWayOut and noWayIn are set to false in this case.
Is this intended?

Gerd