logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] leisure=marina line (Flooding in Biograd)

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Sun Mar 10 12:48:26 GMT 2013

On Sat, Mar 09, 2013 at 03:06:17PM +0100, Hans de Jonckheere wrote:
>Leave where it is now on de default style.
>A lot of people, who travel by car also want to visit a marine.

I think that both the point and the polygon should be in the same style,
so that the option --add-pois-to-areas can work. The point and polygon
were in the default style, and RheinSkipper complained that the old
polygon type code 0x09 looks like water on his device.

If leisure=marina has to remain in the default style, how shall we fix
the original problem? Can we replace the old polygon type code 0x09 with
the extended type code 0x10500 in the default style? The default style
does not use any extended type codes so far.

Best regards,

	Marko