logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Suppressing dead-end-checks for parking entrance/exit

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Sun Mar 10 12:36:28 GMT 2013

On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 01:05:20AM -0800, GerdP wrote:
>Sorry, it's not that simple. I mixed nodes with coords. We do also need
>a new field in the Coord class to carry the information that a node at
>this coord has the fixme tag.

Your added method StyledConverter.checkFixmeCoords() is checking the
FIXME tag in every node of the way, while the old behaviour was to check
the end points only. This method could also be static.

I would rather keep the mkgmap:dead-end-check option name, to allow
style rules to do this kind of stuff:

# Disable dead-end-checks for unaccessible oneways
highway=* & oneway=yes & (access=private|access=no)
{add mkgmap:dead-end-check=false}

Best regards,

	Marko