logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Patch v1: check if road is connected

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Mar 9 13:24:17 GMT 2013

Hi Chris,

Chris66 wrote
> I just was wondering why this way
> is reported unconnected, while it is connected to
> way 98294932. Is there some kind of "recursion" ?

no, there is recursion, but three loops:
1) for each node of a road, increment the highwayCount
2) for each node that has highwayCount > 1, remember the road using it
3) for each node of a road that has highwayCount > 1, check if more than one
road is using it. If yes, the road is connected.

I assume you style doesn't add way 98294932 as a road.