logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Style function is_connected ?

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Mon Feb 25 14:42:28 GMT 2013

On Mon, Feb 25, GerdP wrote:

> Hi Thorsten,
>
> yes, what else should happen?

That was my answer to your
"I doubt that it causes problems when such a way is marked as a road.
 A routing algo should not use it to get out of the square."

I agree with "A routing algo should not use it", but they are using
it and it causes problems.
And yes, such ways should always be connected :(

  Thorsten