logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Style function is_connected ?

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Feb 25 14:38:10 GMT 2013

Hi Thorsten,

yes, what else should happen? According to the OSM data there is no wait
out,
or do I miss something? Would the device search another road which is close?

Besides that, the question is where you want to stop. If two ways are
connected to each other, but
not to any other road, should they be routable? Three, four... ? I am not
sure if we already have an algo that finds such independent networks, but
it's a standard problem in graph theory and it can be solved in
an acceptable run time.

Gerd

Thorsten Kukuk wrote