logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] zip files

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Feb 25 10:36:20 GMT 2013

Hi,

Roger Calvert wrote
> Mkgmap can read Bounds files and Style files from a zip file (and
> Splitter can read geonames from a zip file). Would this also be possible
> for precompiled sea, which comes from navmaps.eu as a zip file?

attached is a patch that implements this.

@Steve, WanMil: Please review the changes in the interface
LoadableMapDataSource.java.  We have quite a few
classes implementing this which don't really use the load method.
With the patch all these classes have now two unused load methods, which is
not
very nice. Maybe it's better to change OsmMapDataSource to be an
interface and add the additional load method only there?