logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem using housenumber option

From chris66 chris66nrw at gmx.de on Sun Feb 24 21:07:42 GMT 2013

Am 24.02.2013 20:18, schrieb WanMil:
> I've had the same problem with a Nüvi 1490T when compiling a map with
> the default style and mkgmap r2494. I had turned on housenumbers but
> didn't test if the problem doesn't exist without housenumbers.

Hi,
my problem was caused by using routable lines without road_class
(see thread "bollard cause routing breakage").

Sometimes a hard reset can help on the "not enough memory" problem on
the Nuvi, especially when the error occurs only for long distance
routes.

Chris