logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] memory requirements for generating planet bounds

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Feb 19 20:52:52 GMT 2013

Hi Steve,

fine, it is probably really needed to have the same version, else we'll risk trouble in the
sea precompiler which loads splitter which may require fastutil.jar
I'll verify that the corresponding patch works and commit it tomorrow.

Gerd