logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2485: Add simple housenumber handling for OSM data --

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Mon Feb 18 19:58:40 GMT 2013

Hi Felix,

I committed a change that the first number in the housenumber string is
accepted. So no special evaluation of "24-28" or "24,28" or "24/28". In
all cases the 24 is used. I think that's the best way for now. Maybe
some more intelligent solutions can be added later on.

WanMil