logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] PATCH v2: highwayCount

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Feb 17 18:53:38 GMT 2013

Hi Felix,

thanks, that sounds as expected, although I don't fully understand what it
means when
you add the same OSM way as different kinds of roads.

I stopped searching for the reason of the routing problems which also
occured with the default style.
@Steve: Do you still work on it?

Gerd

Felix Hartmann-2 wrote