logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] unknown road and cycleway routing

From Rich richlv at nakts.net on Sat Feb 16 19:18:10 GMT 2013

On 2013-02-15 11:01, Barry Bickerton wrote:
> No it is my style which is a bit of a cobble up I have fixed it now

nah, i meant the fact that maps i generate myself, lately are routing me
through cycleways - with car mode selected.

i suffered from that today A LOT - not enough to call the map useless,
but causing enough of pain. like, being told to drive in there...
http://www.nakts.net/stuff/ind/osm/drive_there.JPG

could it be that in latest mkgmap builds cycleways, paths etc are now
routable for cars ?

--
  Rich