logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] boundary relations in splitter

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Feb 12 09:55:58 GMT 2013

Hi all,

I've committed r285 in the problem-list branch:

Changes compared to r283: the tag key "boundary" is checked against
an exclude list {"administrative", "postal_code", "political"}.
If a type=multipolygon rel also has the excluded boundary tag,
it is no longer added to the list of problem relations.
If a type=boundary rel doesn't have the excluded tag, it is now added
to the list of problem relations.

This is the simple solution 1b plus the mp filter.

Gerd

Minko-2 wrote