logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bugs in r2478: Use outer polygon tags if the multipolygon is tagged with name only

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Mon Feb 11 15:16:46 GMT 2013

Hi,

I've reverted it. I also fixed another thing I introduced by mistake. If
the loader removes tags because they are not required it adds a special
mkgmap: tag. This was ignored by r2478. Should be fixed now.

Anyhow I think the example mp is also tagged wrong.
It has a name tag only. So what is it? Why does it have a name tag? From
my point of view it should have a kind of "maintenance" tag which
denotes non map specific entries.

WanMil