logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] PATCH v1: highwayCount

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Feb 11 06:11:06 GMT 2013

Hi Steve,

I don't understand all of your comments, but I think that either I
missunderstand the code in
RoadDef or something is wrong.
The comment in RoadDef says
 * A road definition.  This ties together all segments of a single road
 * and provides street address information.

but the current implementation works different.
In StyledConverter, we create one MapRoad instance for each segment of
an OSM way. MapRoad itself creates one instance of RoadDef for this single
segment.
The RoadDef class contains code to handle multiple segments at the same zoom
level.
So, if my assumption is right that the order of segments does matter, we
should probably make sure that the entries in NET1 appear in the right
order,
or we should not create multiple RoadDef instances for a single OSM way.

Gerd

Steve Ratcliffe wrote