logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] PATCH v1: highwayCount

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Feb 10 19:09:40 GMT 2013

Hi Gerd

> I found differences for roads which are divided into multiple parts .
> The polyline parts "arrive" in different order in the RoadDef.addPolylineRef
> method.

OK so I wrote code to check this. However...

1. In a complete map of the UK I did not see a single example of there
being more than one line in the same RoadDef (at the same level).

2. Lines joining within the same RoadDef is not strictly required as
there are many unconnected lines in non-mkgmap maps.

I do see the breakage with --transparent in a UK map, so it looks as if
there is another reason for it.

..Steve