logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bugs in r2478: Use outer polygon tags if the multipolygon is tagged with name only

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Feb 9 13:36:06 GMT 2013

Hi Minko,

please try r284 in the problem-list branch:
http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/download/splitter-problem-list-r284.jar

Change:
keep-complete: do not exclude all type=boundary relations, but only those
that
have the boundary=administrative attribute

Gerd

Minko-2 wrote