logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bugs in r2478: Use outer polygon tags if the multipolygon is tagged with name only

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Fri Feb 8 20:52:27 GMT 2013

Thanks Gerd,
I can try the --problem-file option next time for some large National Parks that cover multiple tiles.
See for example Peak District National Park (rel 2176657) in the attachment.
It would be more convenient to list key=value combinations instead of way or rel id's in the problem file list.
For instance boundary=national_park and not rel 2176657, rel ....

Also the problem with r2478 remains, maybe Wanmil can have a look at it?