logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing issues

From mkgmap-dev at salo.mailrange.com mkgmap-dev at salo.mailrange.com on Fri Feb 8 18:37:21 GMT 2013

I think it makes a lot of sense. Maybe I should clarify it further:
- If I calculate a route that is completely within the top part of the
island, everything's fine.
- If I calculate a route that is completely within the bottom part of
the island, everything's fine.
- If I calculate a route that goes across the two parts of the island,
the base map streets seem to be the only ones that provide a way across
the "border". With gmapbmap.img that results in our crappy route,
without gmapbmap.img that results in no route at all.