logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2477: Avoid that multipolygon cutting algorithm creates very small polygons

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Feb 7 10:58:41 GMT 2013

okay tried it out. Seems to be the new algo. I must say, it looks a bit
nicer, and what is more important it saves data / means faster display
on the GPS.
What I still not really understand is why the following is happening:
See the two screenshots taken with Mapsource and details=normal
50km -- correct:
http://openmtbmap.org/norway1.jpg

70km -- see disappears mostly:
http://openmtbmap.org/norway2.jpg

I don't really understand why the see is left away so much.
On 07.02.2013 11:19, Felix Hartmann wrote:
> So (@Wanmil) are theese alreay created using the new algo?
>
> http://www.navmaps.eu/wanmil/sea_20130205.zip
> On 07.02.2013 11:14, GerdP wrote:
>> Felix Hartmann-2 wrote
>>> Are new sea polygons needed for this?
>> If you want to benefit from the new algo: yes
>>
>> Gerd
>>

>> --

keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org