logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap 2470 breakage

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Mon Feb 4 10:04:01 GMT 2013

Okay, got it. It was caused by the following typo:
& key=!*

(which should of course be key!=* - but previous mkgmap versions didn't
break (though I don't know what they made out of that line either).
An error message with the offending line number, would be quite time
saving.... (but in general such errors appear, after you introduce them,
so it's easier to find then if it happens on version change, and you
need to go through trial and error style portion deletions until you
find it).

--
keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org