logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Regression: Revision 2448 breaking routing in some cases

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Mon Feb 4 10:00:09 GMT 2013

merge-lines seems not of any influence, with or without this option the cursor is making weird jumps (I'm using mkgmap-r2459).
With mkgmap r2447 routing is fine. If I use only the default style & mkgmap-r2459 there are no routing issues, so I can confirm it is style file related. Here are some screenshots:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/64716698/OSM/Forum/error1.jpg
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/64716698/OSM/Forum/error2.jpg